Hey guys, I am partnering up with some of my blogger/author friends to give away some free books and get them in your hot, little hands! If you are like me, I can never have enough books. I even have multiple copies of some, which probably makes me a huge introvert, and a sad,sad book hoarder. But you know what, that’s ok! Because a cup of tea (a few cookies), a cozy blanket, and a few books and I am very, very happy.
(This post contains affiliate links)
Bloggers have a special knack for sharing their ideas with the world and connecting with readers in a personal way. The DIY and decorating books listed below were all written by creative bloggers who are passionate about teaching and inspiring others. Here’s your chance to win your own copies – just in time to spruce up your home for holiday gatherings! I am giving away my book, Creatively Christmas, and a surprise treat tucked inside.
One lucky winner will receive all 6 of these popular DIY and decorating books:
1. But Where Do I Put the Couch? & Answers to 100 Other Home Decorating Questions, by KariAnne Wood of Thistlewood Farms and Melissa Michaels of The Inspired Room
2. French Vintage Decor: Easy & Elegant DIY Projects for Any Home”, by Jamie Lundstrom of So Much Better With Age
3. The Home Design Doodle Book: Unleash Your Inner Designer”, by Marian Parsons of Miss Mustard Seed
4. The Gift of Gathering: Beautiful Tablescapes to Welcome and Celebrate Your Friends and Family”, by Bre Doucette of Rooms for Rent blog
5. Creatively Christmas: Inspired Yuletide Decor, by Jennifer Rizzo of JenniferRizzo.com
6. Amazing Furniture Makeovers: Easy DIY Projects to Transform Thrifted Finds into Beautiful Custom Pieces, by Jen Crider of Girl in the Garage
Follow the directions to enter below. Giveaway open to US and Canada through Dec. 7, 2019.