Hi everyone! I had the opportunity to review some of ECCO’s products and I wanted to share the super cute sandals and bag with you today.
Are you ready for Spring? I know some of you are already in full bloom, but we are just seeing our first signs of crocuses and winter aconite here.
I am ready to get into cute dresses, skirts, bright colors,ditch the winter coats, and put on anything that is not a sweater,involves long sleeves, or is gray.
I swore I would never show my feet in a photo because they are not my best feature.I’ve always referred to them as flippers. When you have your feet measured at 23 and the shoe person raises an eyebrow because they can’t believe someone who is so petite could have such wide feet it kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.But, these ECCO Touch Cross wedge Sandals in Lime were so cute, I just had to show you them on!
They even make my feet look good. 🙂 And I really love the color. It’s just the right pop of brightness for spring.
We are just rolling into spring here, so I can’t wait to make these my go-to shoe once we get into the 60’s.
The base of the shoe is a bit padded too, which I really like. And I love that they are a comfortable wedge and cute. Sometimes it’s hard to find shoes that are cute and comfortable.
These sandals are:
- Uppers made of breathable leather accented with chain detailing
- Leather covered EVA foot bed provides excellent cushioning
- Flexible, shock resistant wedge sandal with a specially developed comfort shank
- Leather covered wedge with a fine PU out-sole
I also wanted to share this really cute bag that is also from ECCO.
It’s a very pretty neutral for spring,with a ton of room inside.
the ECCO shoulder bag is:
- Made of ECCO cow leather
- Water repellent Baby Ottoman lining
- Discreet matte, gunmetal hardware
- Features a mobile phone pocket, zip pocket and key ring strap with a unique handle fixture
It has just enough “slouch” to be comfortable and easy to put on your shoulder.
And it’s really well-made with great detail. I love products that are going to stand the test of time and hold up. I tend to fling my purses around a bit, and I’ve been known to break a few straps on my purses. I love on this bag how the handle is attach with the rivet.
I think Slouch bags are right on the 2015 fashion trends with a comfortable glam look.
“What’s your favorite spring shoe trend? Tell me below in the comments for a chance to win an ECCO shoe card worth up to $250!”
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 4/2/15 – 4/30/15.
Be sure to visit the ECCO brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!