There are a lot of posts going around, showing their 10 favorite posts of the year. I think this is a great idea and I would love to share mine with you!
1. My first was actually one of my first posts of the New Year last year, The My Style Evolution Party,
I loved seeing how people’s style had evolved and changed over the years, including my own ( and I should add how it keeps changing…).
2. Debuting my Urban Journey Spring Collection. I have to admit. It wasn’t the biggest financial success for me, but it gave me that push to really start creating what I wanted to and not what I thought everyone wanted me to create. Sometimes things that seem like failures at the time end up being successes because of the experience.
3.Having Fifi O’Neill and Mark Lohman come out and shoot my house for publication. This year was a cloud nine for me in that aspect because it was right after my Country Living photo shoot. Here’s the thing you need to know. I love my house, I think it’s nice. I think that there are a lot of nice houses out there. If I can get published, or have a shot at my house, YOU can too.
4. Work Bench to potting bench. This was my Grandfathers’ work bench and I love having it to use in the garden. Oh how I dream of spring already.
5.Summer. Strawberries. Sugar. Jam. need I say more?
6. My daughter’s bedroom makeover. She loves it. It’s very her. At 9 years old, she moves her furniture around every week. I wonder where she gets that from?
7. An August night garden dinner. I cook about 85-90% of our dinners from scratch. It’s not that I am a super woman, it’s just that I like to cook, and when you are trying to make gluten-free for one child, and eat organic and local, and try to control borderline high cholesterol, you cook a lot. I know I don’t post a lot of recipes, because I think what I make are a lot of very basic foods, but I did love this dinner.
8. My friend ,Jeanne’s, house. It’s even prettier and more welcoming in person.
9.My mantel. I LOVE it. It makes me happy to see it everyday.
10. And finally. Changes and someone’s listening. I am so happy with how my faith has changed and grown this last year. And the possibilities that have opening up for me. I finally feel like I am on the right path after years of wandering aimlessly. It’s amazing what faith can do.
I am looking forward to spending this next year with you and having new adventures and opportunities. There have been some rough spots around here too; but I know the new year can bring amazing things. 🙂
to see more top 10’s stop over ay Beth’s top 10 linky party.
If you are reading this post at any other sites or blogs besides Jenniferrizzo.com, your rss feed,e-mail or in your reader this is stolen content.
*This was posted Via Jennifer Rizzo. com