Hi, I’m Jamie from So Much Better With Age back again this month with a beautiful quick and easy holiday decor project.
I love vintage stuff, don’t you?
I love easy projects, don’t you?
Let me show you how easy these are to make.
- color printer
1. Gather some gold and silver glitter together into a plastic container with a lid.
2. Next, go to The Graphics Fairy to download and save some of her free gorgeous vintage Christmas images.
3. Print them onto white card stock. For easy printing, copy and paste the image into a word document about 5 x 7 in size.
4. Cut them out rounding the corners slightly.
5. Line the edges with glue then dip in your glitter container.
6. Shake off and let dry.
I even added some to my Paris artwork pieces in the dining room. Just put double-sided tape on the backs of the cards and then stick right on the glass.
They look great displayed on my kids’ artwork display ladder.
I love the vintage Santas.
I’m so happy with the way they turned out.
Merry vintage Christmas!
Recent Christmas posts:
(click the links or graphics)