DIY Rustic Clipboards & Print Display…..
Hi everyone! Today Jen from City Farmhouse is here to share an amazing project with you!
Hi everyone, I am so happy to be back here from my blog-City Farmhouse sharing another project with all of you!
I seem to have fallen under the spell of summer, my family & I are having an incredible time & I don’t want it to end.
I hope you are all having an unforgettable summer too:).
Spending more time with my family also makes me blissfully aware of how much I adore them,
so I am always looking for creative ways to display moments, memories and sayings that reflect that.
I have always fancied a grouping of clipboards for displaying such pretty things.
And so of course I had to make them myself using a little MDF.
1. Have 3- 10″ x 12″ pieces of MDF(plywood) cut. Sand edges and makes corners rounded.
2. Find vintage clips, I bought mine on ETSY.
3. Stain your unfinished wood. I used fine steel wool and vinegar, I let it soak for 3 days.
4. Mark & tape off a 2″ stripe through the middle.
5. Using Kendall Gray(Benjamin Moore) paint the sides.
6. Sand & wax.
7. Using a very strong glue to add your vintage clips.
8. Make your prints. I used linen paper from the craft store & made prints on Pic-Monkey.
9. Hang & Enjoy!
If you like this project you might also like these……
You can find me here-Blog–Facebook-Pintrest–Instagram–Twitter
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
If you are reading this post at any other sites or blogs besides Jenniferrizzo.com, your rss feed,e-mail or in your reader this is stolen content.
*This was posted Via Jennifer Rizzo. com